How to Replace Radiator Fans on Sable Dohc

Baglady1990

  • #2

Hullo colleagues,

Is there anything else to be removed from the engine colored of the 500 1.2 with manual Aircon in order to replace the radiator devotee? I only see 2 10mm bolts to unmake then IT sensible slides to the left. Then it's just the 2 electrical connectors (causative and controller).

I'm wondering if I can test the replenishment fan on the spot, with no leading trouble, eventually in a parking lot without drawing off too much attention.

Thanks in betterment.

typecastboy leave be along shortly.... he's the fissure who could doh this in his sleep [emoji23]

  • #3

typecastboy wish be along shortly.... he's the chap who could do this in his sleep [emoji23]

Hi ,

You get it worked out already , yes just 2 bolts and slew out.

Have a look close to forum someone recently had a lover problem, may have been on a Ailuropoda melanoleuca which very similar.

Person took his fan motor apart and found the carbon/graphite contact that carries current to spinning part of motor was stuck in its holder so wasn't touching correctly. Person ready-made contact able to move and it fixed centrifugal.

Your fan should operate when a.c. is operating even when locomotive cold.

  • #5

You are amazing people, thanks for the guidance!

My fan spins, thank God for that, but touches the case somewhere. This and possibly some wear in the motor bearings are bounteous Pine Tree State an annoying vibration in the steering wheel when fan kicks in.

[Off-topic]: The AC compressor doesn't help either, IT's more awful when the fan changes to 2nd speed (some engine cooling and AC on) because the compressor adds some roaring too (I suspect the compressor pulley is giving up on Maine, by the sound of information technology). That's next on my inclination, will bear it checked soon :)

Anyway, if it's this easy to remove the radiator devotee from the car, I'll take it unsuccessful and give it a quick inspection. Maybe some cleaning will do the job.

If fan doesn't touch anywhere while confiscated out, connecting it directly to the barrage fire comes in very handy indeed.

Will get along back with the outcome soon.

Have an excellent weekend on, everyone!

John202020

  • #6

The compressor shouldn't make any interference bar a click on start, if it does when was the a.c. last refilled interference often is an indication of low cold?

  • #8

The compressor shouldn't establish any noise bar a click happening start, if information technology does when was the a.c. last refilled noise often is an indication of low-spirited refrigerating?

I haven't checked refrigerant level in the past year since we bought the car, I think it's a trifle low. The Atomic number 89 rather struggles to coping with the recent high temperatures of roughly 35 degrees Celsius. I sometimes set it on level 3 and that's only ok-ish (tier 4 makes the dash vibrate so I nullify it). I didn't know low refrigerant can cause such noise. Definitely gonna own refrigerant and oil chequered, hopefully next week. Thank you, John202020!

varesecrazy, thank you for the tutorial, nicely written!

Last altered:

  • #10

They sometimes piss a terrible team temporary together.

I had my radiator buff checked today. You wouldn't believe what caused the touching make noise... The rezistor was broken apart and caught between the casing and the propellor, hence causation detrition.

  • IMG_20200705_130221.jpg

    IMG_20200705_130221.jpg

    2.2 Megabyte · Views: 9

  • #11

I'm not sure if I damaged the radiator while replacement the lover, some fins were a trifle bent-grass where the fan frame brushed (it wasn't quite a straight impudent pull out) - not sure if that was already there OR I did it. I hope that as long as I didn't stick that with something hard, it would affect cooling carrying out (affected area has a small percentage after all). :(

Later edit: Sigh, I at present wish I had taken one or two pictures of the radiator damage ...

High altered:

  • #14

Ok, unless any outcome occurs, i will let it be then. Thank you, i'm Thomas More relaxed now.

  • #15

Only complete one thing afterwards reading material terminated the forum.

The compressor block spins freely when compressor is non attached. This means when it's on, pulley is not rotating and shouldn't make any noise if weather-beaten. If this is dependable, i'm left with the mistrust on the compressor being either low on refrigerating or inunct.

  • #16

Just realised one thing after reading over the forum.

The compressor pulley-block spins freely when compressor is non engaged. This substance when IT's on, pulley is non rotating and shouldn't make any noise if worn. If this is honorable, i'm left with the suspicion on the compressor being either low on refrigerant or anoint.

The block is always rotating when the engine is running.

If a.c. non on ,pulley standing rotates ,merely the rotor inside compressor does not rotate.

  • #17

Oops, I interpret now. Thanks!

Then rotor coil becomes a suspect also ... my principal suspect presently. I didn't hear a compressor that's too low happening cold, but what I'm having low the hood ... mankin, that can't be too good. :( Fingers crossed and hope to be easy fix.

How to Replace Radiator Fans on Sable Dohc

Source: https://www.fiatforum.com/500/481502-how-replace-radiator-fan-fiat-500-a.html

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel